Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kara's Tag

Well, you are right Kara, I do need something to blog about. My day to day life is pretty uneventful as of late, so my blogging has been uneventful as well. So, the 6th picture from the 6th file:
Well, I had to cheat because when I opened up the sixth folder, it only had five pictures in it. All of Chris' bus. That thing is banned from the blog or my daily conversation. I am bitter that he loves that thing more than me. What can I say? Anyways, this picture is from Christmas 2005. Probably the last time I have seen these high school buds. Where they are today, who knows. Except Ty, who is gallivanting around Austria without Ashlee and I. Lame.
These are some of "the soccer guys" as we used to call them to distinguish between our other group composed of "the football guys." I really didn't hang out with many girls. Looking at this picture makes me laugh because I always wondered why Chris thought I was like the only white person from Temecula. Now I see. The only guy who looks white in this picture is named Danny Martinez. I love color, you know.

For some reason, my picture files are not in the right order. They must be alphabetic because this is an old picture. No one who reads my blog probably even knows these fools besides Ty. Ha.

I tag whoever wants to be tagged.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love free excuses to blog about something when there is nothing going on. I'm sorry that Chris has serious bus love. Personally i think you are cooler than the bus. I love when you blog, it reminds me of the days when you used to teach and i would laugh so hard at the things your students would say that it brought tears to my eyes. Those were good times. I hope everything is just dandy in your life right now. Tell Chris i say hello.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know & love these guys too... :) Oh man that is a pretty old picture old picture! Was it New Year's '05? Cuz I think I was there too... Even if you or ash or I had been in the picture we would have fit in pretty well because we were all pretty tan back then... dang Utah! P.s. Brandon would love to buy that bus from Chris! Maybe we can arrange a little something where we come by in the middle of the night & take it off your hands ;)