Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Pig Ouchies

Or, more commonly known as the Swine Flu. It's official--I have all the symptoms (which also happen to be the same symptoms of the regular flu.) You name it, I got it. Aches, chills, congestion, nausea, sore throat, other various and sundry symptoms not appropriate for the blog. However, I do have an avid history of self-diagnosing myself with various ailments; some might call it "hypochondria." But I still hold that I have hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating); it plagues one out of four women in America, and it is no laughing matter. Also, I self-diagnose myself as pregnant about every two weeks and by that measure my track record has been notoriously poor. Anyway, pray that I get better before tomorrow when I have to speak in Church. I should probably write a talk for that...

2 comments:

mallory said...

severely hope you dont have the swine flu...love you! feel better

kels said...

haha i love your commentary, but i really am sorry you're so sick! p.s. this is kelsey perry and i found you through rachell's blog :). feel better!!!