A few weeks ago we went to California with my family. We had a great time. We went to Disneyland, the Del Mar Fair, the beach, and a bunch of other wonderful places in San Diego. It was so nice to have a vacation (being a swim teacher is rough). Here are our beautiful selves:

Old Town San Diego. I remember this big tree from field trips as a little kid.


Balboa Park in San Diego.

Love the Fair.

To the untrained eye, this robot we ran in to at the Fair may seem cool or interesting. Trust me, he was terrifying. He was huge and he kept making fun of me (yes, there was a person inside...one with wicked awesome dance moves.)

The County Fair really brings out the best in people. Makes me wonder why I have been wasting all my life with organized religion.

It also brings out the red-neck in people. Case in point: turkey races.

My aunt and uncle got this new puppy. She loves me, as you can obviously see.

He also loves me, almost as much as he loves Winnie the Pooh.

Waiting in line for Indiana Jones (don't worry, we went on it three times...I think Chris almost wet himself, he loved it so much).

On Indiana Jones...pure joy.


My two favorite men.

Boys will be boys. The sign clearly said: "Do not rock the bridge."
1 comment:
So jealous! I miss the Del Mar Fair so much!
Post a Comment