Thursday, August 27, 2009

Introducing...


....the new executive assistant to the President of Tahitian Noni Intl.....ME!

After seven, yes seven, interviews I was offered the job this morning. It is so nice to finally be able to say my degree has gotten me somewhere. :)

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am proud.

Kara said...

Congratulations! You sound so official. 7 interviews sounds pretty intense. You are now officially a working woman!!!

Shauna said...

wow! thats awesome! congrats! I've never tried tahitian noni...maybe i will

Leandra said...

:) That is awesome! My uncle knows that guy. Lives right by him. Should be so fun!

kels said...

Girl! Nice job! That's great news :)

Anonymous said...

wow 7 interviews definitely earns you the job! congrats! What exactly does this job title mean & entail?

Karissa said...

YAY! =)

Lyndsey said...

Congratulations Erika! Wish i had could say the same:)

Jessica Collings said...

yeah!!!! I am so happy for you! and we are back so now we should play!

Cory said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!