Thanks for asking. It has given me time to refinish some furniture, which has been on my to-do list for about a year now. Seriously, our dresser has been half sanded down, without any handles for about a year. I lucked out and bought the stain that was on clearance for a dollar because I am cheap, but it turned out that I loved the color, so no harm done.


The dresser started out an ugly piney yellow finish, and the table was really dark with lots of chips and scratches. I forgot to take before pictures. But, trust me, they look better.
Also, for some reason the flash on my camera makes the dresser look lighter than it really is. It is the same color as the table.
2 comments:
nice work, i am proud.
ah yes, le menana.
I've seen them both and they look awesome =)
Post a Comment