

But, oh so cute. This is how the corn from our garden turned out. I guess this is what happes when you have no sunlight in your garden. Everything is mini. Although this corn represents hours of wasted time, I still couldn't help but smile becuase it was so cute.
3 comments:
i'm sure it was super filling.
ma ha ha... corny... awesome. At least you can grow stuff, I suck, total black thumb. I really should just leave growing stuff to Brandon, he has an insanely green thumb. Anyways... I'm hungry now, thanks.
Who needs regular sized vegetables when the mini kind are so much cuter? I can't believe it grew like that. Did you eat it? Did it taste good? You could make a mini corn husk doll just in time for the season. And perhaps for something to play with when you get bored.
Post a Comment