Tuesday, December 29, 2009

And here's to Christmas

I realized that this is the first time in my life that I have not had a long break for Christmas. I used to think it was a short break when I only got a week and a half, but two days? I guess that's what you get for growing up.

Despite my short time off, we had a wonderful Christmas here in Utah. This will be last year for at least a few years that all of the siblings will be home for Christmas, as my little brother is getting ready to go on a mission soon.

Here are some delightful pictures of the festivities.


My mom made this fireplace guard when I was a wee babe. The other side is Halloween, and nothing makes me think of my childhood more for some reason.



The table set for a feast...and what a feast it was.



Two fatties after the feast on Christmas Eve.


She loved the snow (the little one, not the big one...pretty sure she hated it right along with me).



We all got in some much needed R&R.
The booty on Christmas morning.





Apparently all the excitement caused Nik and Jasi to erupt in spontaneous bloody noses, at the exact same time. Weird.

iPod Touch= Pure Joy.
Apparently TV remote = pure joy as well. Don't worrry, I did actually give him the whole TV, I just wrapped the remote to throw him off the scent.

Matching footie pajamas, classy.





And of course, Temple Sqaure. Beautiful, yet Freezing.

1 comment:

Karissa said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! We definitely need to hang out when we get back in UT!