As many of you know--and hopefully took part in--this week was the premiere of the last season of LOST. We had our annual Lost-a-palooza at my parents house. This consists of food, fun, and conspiracy theories. It was great.
I think Chris is the smoke monster in this picture--he is fading into the wall.
The best part about this premeire, though, was this amazing LOST cake made by Brittany. I am proud to call her my friend.
This cake was truly a labor of love. You will notice the hatch, plane, awesome LOST letters and more. I was very impressed and you should be too.
5 comments:
Wow that is an AMAZING cake. What a tribute to the best show on television. She should enter it into a contest or something. I like conspiracy theories. Enlighten me!
That is a seriously cool cake!
Best cake I've ever seen. Hands down.
word. brandon wishes he could have been there. me on the other hand, i haven't even finished season 1. awful i know.
Dear Erika,
I miss you. How has P90X been going?
Chelsea
Post a Comment