I have not been to the dentisit in ten years...I know, I know...how horrible. Well, I decided that it was probably time to bite the bullet and go. I was fully expecting to have a t least five cavities and get a lecture from the dentist.
But, much to my astonishment I have only two tiny cavities. The dentist kept asking me if I was sure I hadn't been to the dentist in ten years because my teeth were in remarkable shape, I had minimal buildup, and my gums looked great. Yay for me!
Plus, this dentist actually believed me when I said that I flossed. I hate how they always think you are lying when they ask you whether or not you floss. Why all the suspicion? Anyways, I was quite proud of my dental genes. You should be too.
1 comment:
I'm not going to lie Erika, that is freaking awesome! I too and proud of your dental genes...
Post a Comment