This last weekend, Chris' brother in law proposed to the wonderful Tatiana Garcia. I am so excited to be getting a new sister and could not be happier for them. Plus, I feel partially responsible for the success of their relationship as I provided them with a great make-out couch free of charge anytime they wanted it. They loved hanging out at our house because Chris and I are in bed with the lights out by ten p.m., if not earlier. This equals hours of cuddling time room-mate free at the marrieds' house.
You're welcome.
Aren't they beautiful? Their children will be gorgeous. I might have to adopt from them.
3 comments:
i was wondering when this was going to happen. exciting!
Hooray! Congratulations! =)
Its about time!! Pass along my congrats...oh and ps..i miss you. I wish I was coming to Utah or you could come to Cali!!!
Post a Comment