We spent this last weekend in San Diego with the fam, enjoying the sites and the cooler weather. Unfortunately, I lost my camera in our recent move (we moved into my parent's basement because our housing contract ended and we will be moving who knows where in the next few months...my life comes full circle).
So, with no camera, you will get no pictures of our lovely selves. We looked great all weekend. Actually, I wore the same thing all weekend because it was freezing most of the time and I only had one cardigan. But Chris looked great.
We went to the fair, the zoo, the beach, watched the fireworks from Sea World and ate ourselves silly. While I was eating myself sick I did not run like 12 of the miles I was supposed to for my half marathon training. This Saturday promises to be brutal.
3 comments:
this morning i was asking leanne if she thought tina was running this week (she's out of town) and we agreed that she probably did. then, i thought that i could count on you to skip a few runs (thats definitely what i would do). see you saturday for 11 glorious miles. hopefully i don't throw up afterwards like i did last week.
We're going to miss having you guys in the ward!
Erika!!! Don't lie and say it was your fault that I didn't see you (even though I love you for trying to make me feel better) because it was totally my fault and I feel so bad!! I'm sorry I never called you to go to lunch. I may be coming back in September though, and if and when I do, I promise that I will do all in my power to go to lunch with you! Please forgive me? :)
Post a Comment