Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Seventeen

So, between yesterday and today I think the belly bulge is starting to look a little more pregnant and not quite so flabby. Here is the progress so far:

12 weeks. Someday that will be me again, right?

14 weeks..the thickening of the waist begins.

15 weeks
17 weeks. I feel like I exploded. I know, it's in my head.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

I hate you..I think I look more pregnant than you even when I'm not. You look great!!!

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me. all I thought when I looked at those pictures was, "Uuuuhhhhh....i'll never be skinny again!" You are TEENY, i'm totally serious. I have no idea what you're talking about. i'm 3 months out and I still look bigger than you.

Anonymous said...

i'm commenting again because i still can't believe how skinny you are. i'm going to work out. right now.

Stephanie said...

Haha, how you look at 17 weeks is about how I am looking now at 15 weeks. I think you look great!

Jamie said...

cute!!! i can't believe there is a little baby in there!

Alina Linn said...

Agreed, you're definitely giving me motivation to get my UNpregnant rear in gear! You still probably fit into way smaller pants than me haha

gbrooks said...

Congratulations! You are so cute (and tiny) at 17 weeks. -Garin

Lyndsey said...

You look great Erika! I love that you're posting pregnant pics. It makes me feel like i get to see the progression myself!