Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And welcome to Utah.

This post is mostly for Chris since I don't think he believed me when I texted him this morning that there was snow on my car. I am sure he was thinking something along the lines of "ok, dear, 1/16 of an inch of ice/slush is not snow."

Au contraire, my dear. There is, in fact, snow still stubbornly sitting on the ground.

Here are the pics to prove it.



Yes, I took these pictures while driving...in a school zone...in the snow. Best driver of the year award.

Current temperature on Long Island where Chris is--75 degrees. I think we will move there.

4 comments:

Chris Herman said...

I still don't believe it...

Karissa said...

ew.

Cory said...

I believe! Because I had to wake up to it! ;-)

Jessica said...

I am the worst blogger, so I have to just spend one night catching up, so now I have lot's to say. 1-You look so beautiful pregnant, stop saying you are fat because it is not true at all. 2-I am so excited you are having a girl and a little jealous!! 3- I miss you and would like to get together! 4-I love you!!!