We celebrated the hub's big 2-6 with a trip to the OB. Every man's dream.
We spent the rest of the day wedding planning and picking out tuxedos for his brother's wedding this weekend. I would say it was pretty much his best birthday ever.
Here is the obligatory 20 week picture. Yes, I am wearing maternity jeans (although I don't usually wear them with a see-through shirt) and I an in love. I may switch to an elastic band policy for all clothing here on out--pregnant or not.
We got to see the babe at this appointment during our in-depth ultrasound.
I am happy to report that Baby Herman is happy...healthy...
...and very much a GIRL! We were shocked. I had the tech check again and then still couldn't believe it. I was 100% convinced it was a boy. I have absolutely no maternal instinct.
Here we are after the happy news. Parents-to be.


11 comments:
Exciting! Congrats! Girls are so much fun!!
YAY!!! Congratulations!! Don't worry, I have no maternal instinct either. I was convinced we were having a boy. When we were at our ultrasound I was like "Oh look, he's kicking and moving around." It took a week for the news to sink in that it was a girl. I'm so not guessing on the next one. Girls are pretty freakin awesome. I'm so happy for you guys!!
That is so exciting Erika!! I cant wait till she gets here. Have you considered naming her Mallory?
That is AWESOME!! Congrats you guys! It is crazy to think that you are halfway there. She will be beautiful!
Hooray for girls! That's so fun =)
Congratulations Erika! You had me convinced it was a boy too! I am in shock right now. So happy for you guys! She's going to be a doll:)
Yay for girls! That's so exciting! And I also am in love with prego jeans. Going back to stiff buttons is going to be so unpleasant.
I knew it was a girl ;) Conrats hun! I meant to call you last week because I was thinking about you & realized I didn't want to let so much time pass between phone calls like I did before. Happy Birthday Chris! I'm way excited for you guys!!!
OMG!
I'm going to start buying lots of girl crap!
Yes now I can start looking for cute outfits! We're so excited for yall!
You are having a girl!! So exciting! Preggos, Preggos, Preggos they are everywhere and pretty soon it will be Babies, babies, babies! What a great season!
Post a Comment