I am starting to feel soft in many places, which I am sure is normal, but still not cool.I just keep reminding myself that it as all for a good cause, and that I really have not seen anything yet.
21 weeks. So excited when Chris took this picture and I looked way smaller than I did in real life.
Fancy-schmancy self portrait in the bathroom at 22 weeks. I have no idea why I feel the compulsion to take a picture every week, but I do, even if it means resorting to this.
23 weeks. Don't mind me while I try to seduce you with my new curves...seriously, am I undressing Chris with my eyes or what?

8 comments:
I love your pictures of your prego progress! I am happy for you! We should play before you move, when do you leave again?
I think you look great, even if you think you are getting soft...miss you!
Erika. I love you! And I do not think you look big at all! I'm excited to see you at Christmas (yes, I will be seeing you at Christmas, even if you don't know it yet) because you'll hopefully be big with child:)
I think you look amazing! I bet people hardly ever guess you're pregnant yet.
I wish I was there to see your baby growing in person! You look so cute =)
Oh girlfriend, you look good. I feel huge in comparison! I tried on five outfits this Sunday before I found one that fit. Slightly depressing? Yes. Slightly exciting? Yes. Can't wait to see baby Herman!
congrats erika! so exciting! and girls are the best! :) good luck with everything!
I love the prego belly shots. I took one every week and I am so glad that I did. And you are way tiny. If you look back at my 23 weeks pics I am a lot bigger than you.
Post a Comment