Friday, October 15, 2010

Wedded

The blessed day came and went and now these two lovelies are forever wedded.


Is it too soon for me to say that I am glad the wedding is over? Poor taste? Probably.

Our house turned into wedding planning headquarters (nuff said). Combine this with a lack of sleep, too much estrogen, and an ever expanding waist and hormone level and I was not the loveliest of people to be around by the end of the week. I think two emotional breakdowns (over who  knows what) is not too bad, right? Yes, I realize I was not the bride, but we all have our moments.  

The upside was Chris was home for 10 blessed days!!! It was incredible. We also got to see all of the Herman family, including my newest niece who runs screaming in the other direction if I look at her the wrong way. She'll learn.

The wedding was beautiful. The couple was stunning. The company couldn't be beat. I have slept a full eight hours the last few nights and my sanity has returned. 
All is well.

Some pics from the day. (I have noticed that my face is filling out. Oh joy)

The bride and her bridesmaids. I heard one of them was knocked up...scandalous.

We were all very impressed with these shoes. I was mostly impressed that I survived.

BFF's

Chris was concerned with how short he looked next to me with my monster heels, so he stood on a planter for this picture.


Me and my mother-in-law. Love her.

The end.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

you look cute. i like the heels.

Karissa said...

Congratulations to them! And I love the shoes too =)

Amber said...

Erika you still look so great. You are very cute pregnant. I'm so excited for you!