Tuesday, February 15, 2011

As requested.

This is for Chelsea since she requested an updated picture. Here is a self-adminstered bathroom picture at 39 weeks and 1 day. I got my first "Are you sure it's not twins?" comment at church on Sunday. I will forever wonder what inspires some people to say the things they do.


 Also, here are my swollen feet. This is not the worst they have been by a long shot. And, the left one is always more swollen than the right. Because I'm left-handed? Who knows.


8 comments:

Chelsea said...

1. gracias
2. you've got a full on baby in there!
3. your poor feet... sad.

Jamie said...

i think i requested this too....
so thank you from me too!
it is so round, blows my mind. and i do feel pretty bad for your feet, super swollen. Hang in there....it will come soon!

Emily said...

I have so much to look forward to. And, I hear swollen feet go back down to their normal size almost immediately. Good news, right?

Lyndsey said...

Oh my gosh. You said they were swollen but I didn't imagine they would look so painful. I feel so bad for you right now! And I do not think you look like you have twins in there. That person is crazy. You look awesome.

Katie said...

I am sorry about your feet, but your belly is stinkin' cute. Hopefully this baby comes on time so you don't have to keep on waiting!

mallory said...

I miss you, I want to be at the birth. Do you think i could come? I will ice your feet.

Amber said...

Oh, the swollen feet. I thought I was going to make it through my entire pregnancy without them and they showed up in the last week or so. You're almost there! And your belly is so cute.

ashley schmutz said...

i HATED swelling! it all goes away, i promise!!!

ok, your brohter is in that mission??? when does he get home? i hope he'll be there when they go! they are so excited. does your brother love it? wow- i'm just laying the questions on you! hope you're doing well!