Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sorry for the boredom.

There really hasn't been much of value to report. I am still fat, still swollen, and have added a nasty cold to my daily routine. This is finally clearing up which is wonderful because I was really not excited about the idea of giving birth while my head was pounding from sinus pressure and I was unable to breathe through my nose.

Now it is just a waiting game. I have gone into full-fledged nesting mode and am daily scrubbing down the surfaces of our home to prepare for this bundle of joy. I will let you know if anything interesting happens...

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Erika! Thanks for calling me the other day. I'm sorry I haven't called you back yet. I sucked up my phone charger in the vacuum. Needless to say, I'm trying to only turn my phone on for a few minutes a day until I get my new charger in the mail. If you're okay with me calling today from my home phone, I'm going try you from that number. If you see a weird 859-number that's mine:)

PS- I can't breathe out of my nose either. Oh the joys of winter and pregnancy!

Alina Linn said...

Yes please do let us know if anything happens. Good thing you are getting un-sickly, I had the same thing last week and it's the pits. And I'm not 9 months pregnant either. I love you and here is a GOOD LUCK from me!

Anonymous said...

ONLY 12 DAYS TO GO!!! That's crazy! So exciting! As is evident by the many exclamation marks in this comment...

Adam and Brittany said...

You better do blog updates. I would love to know how and when it all goes down.