Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ten tiny fingers, ten tiny toes.

Introducing Britta Ann Herman.She was very punctual being born on her due date--February 21st, at 11:29 p.m. Tipping the scales at 8 pounds 8 oz and measuring 20.5 inches long.




We think we did pretty well.

More details and pictures to follow...

26 comments:

Jamie said...

So precious! You look great! I can't believe you have a little family now! Congradulations, can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

OH JOY. I am the first one to comment! I love the name Britta! So cute. She is so precious! And you look so good. I am so happy for you. Enjoy those days in the hospital where you get to lay in bed all day and drink every type of juice possible.

Chelsea said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you ended up going with Britta and not Crayola or whatever Chris wanted. Love all that hair. Congratulations.
PS- I think I'm going to have to come to NY and visit. ASAP.

Emily said...

Congratulations, Erika! She's beautiful! I am loving all the hair! And, I love the name Britta--very cute.

mallory said...

AHHH!! She is so so cute. And I love the name. I am literally crying. I am so happy for you!

Brittany said...

Yeah!! I've been stalking your blog waiting for this!! LOVE her name..super cute, and love the hair!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Alina Linn said...

I have to say that I have been waiting too! I wanted to call but I didn't want to risk waking you up or anything and duh you're probably busy! So adorable! I love that full head of hair! I am beyond happy for your new little family! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Yessssssssssssssssss! Thanks for giving us al lat leas ta little glimpse to hold us over :) Congrats! Miss ya like woah!

Rebecca Lowe said...

congratulations!! so cute :) good luck in the weeks/months to follow!

Lisa and Mark said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! congratulations! i think chubbier babies are much cuter (not as alien looking). but i'm biased... :)

Shauna said...

She's so beautiful! Congrats!!!

Stephanie said...

She's beautiful,and I love the name you picked. Congratulations! I'm excited to hear more details.

Kara said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. I love her name!!! Seriously though, she's gorgeous. Well done. :)

Adam and Brittany said...

She is darling and I love love love the name Britta. Congrats!

Katie said...

Congratulations! She is perfect.

Brent and Nicole said...

She is adorable, and what a cute name!! Congratulations!!

Lyndsey said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Congratulations Erika!! She is seriously GORGEOUS. I'm so happy for you and your little family.

ashley: said...

Oh heck! Most beautiful newborn ever! And I rarely say that because most newborns are not all that cute but man alive! Ahhhh she is perfect! Love the name love the couple just lot's of love. So happy for you!

Leanne said...

Congrats Erika!!! She is beautiful. Love all that hair :) So excited for your birth story. Great job! and don't skimp on the constipation pills they give you. Refill that prescription when it's out!

gbrooks said...

Congratulations - so darling!

The Coons Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful... Can't wait for the birth story.

Leandra said...

DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karissa said...

You guys did VERY well =) She's perfect =)

Fran Kieffer said...

Congrats to the proud mama and papa. She is beautiful and I love the name. Enjoy every moment ~

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
valleymanmike said...

Freaking awesome you guys. What a beautiful baby and family. Great name, although I'm not going to lie I instantly thought of the Brita water jug you guys ALWAYS had in your fridge in Cali. Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!

Love

Mike & Kellie Greer