Saturday, April 30, 2011

Look Who's Talking

Were you hoping John Travolta would be in this post? Sadly, no, it is just another post about our baby. Feel free to gag, we know--we're obsessed.

Lately this one has been very vocal. Every night when dad gets home from work, she carries on long conversations with him about her day. She doesn't talk as much to me; perhaps I don't have as sympathetic an ear as Chris. Or, maybe she is just annoyed with his constant poking and prodding...I can relate.




Untitled from Erika Herman on Vimeo.


But, it may just be that she is clearly a daddy's girl. Look at that adoring gaze.

7 comments:

ashley: said...

Ah ! I can't get over how cute she is! I can't wait to one day meet her! We should have met up in London for the wedding.

Chelsea said...

loving that onesie. i hope she wore that in honor of the royal wedding.

Emily said...

She's so cute! And those leggings are pretty amazing, too!

Karissa said...

So cute! And I love the leggings =)

Katie said...

She is adorable! I love her dimples!

Anonymous said...

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! So cute, no fair!

Stephanie said...

I never noticed her dimples until I saw that video. SO DARLING! And I thought your comment about needing a hazmat suit was hilarious and true! Let me know if you figure out a diaper brand that works better.