Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Seriously?

The other day I asked Chris to put some socks on Miss Britta so we could go hang out with some friends. This was the result...


Really? Tucked into the pants? He wasn't trying to be funny either.

Here is his version of putting her pajamas on. It was much more obvious when she was smaller, but he likes to hike her pants up as high as they will go. No worry of drafts here.



Needless to say, he will not be on the committee for choosing her first day of school outfit or picking out her prom dress.

6 comments:

Karissa said...

Hmmm... a prom dress can be pretty with an empire waist, so maybe if she likes that when she's 16 he can have input ;-)

Lyndsey said...

That is hilarious. I love the pink on pink socks too. Boys are so funny when they think they're matching because it's the same color, but it's really not the same color at all... Daily discussion we have in the Skanchy house.

Lisa and Mark said...

never ask guys to put clothes on your child. either they'll ask you so many questions (stupid questions) that you're just frustrated, or they'll make your child ugly. :)

Brittany said...

I second Lisa..most the time I have to re-dress Taylor after Braden does..

Chelsea said...

have you been showing britta pictures of me? you know, flash a few every day and then say my name 8-10 times. i just want to make sure she knows me. i can send pics if you need them. thank you.

Emily said...

I love it. Chris is dressing her like an old man.