This is so cute! I want to meet here! I keep meaning to call you, but whenever I think about it is in the morning. Since there's a two hour time difference I've waited...I don't think you'd appreciate at 6:30 am phone call. I'll try to remember in the afternoon :)
What a cutie pie...this pic is hilarious! I got your comment on Sandra Deesigns. I wasn't sure if you were entering the give-away or just commenting. If you send me your email I will send you the Halloween Printable. =)
4 comments:
That is one awesome picture!
Oh my. . . the things I have to look forward to. She is adorable.
This is so cute! I want to meet here! I keep meaning to call you, but whenever I think about it is in the morning. Since there's a two hour time difference I've waited...I don't think you'd appreciate at 6:30 am phone call. I'll try to remember in the afternoon :)
What a cutie pie...this pic is hilarious! I got your comment on Sandra Deesigns. I wasn't sure if you were entering the give-away or just commenting. If you send me your email I will send you the Halloween Printable. =)
Post a Comment