The people spoke and the clear winner in the kitchen cabinet debate was white. I am nothing if not moved by the people's choice, so while I think dark would have looked nice too, I am really happy with the decision to paint my cabinets white. It was probably ten times cheaper and easier than it would have been to do anything else.
Before:
After:
The red knobs would not have been my first choice, but I already had them from NY and I still need to figure out a window treatment, but you get the idea. It really brightens up the space and I am glad I did it, so thanks for your votes!
7 comments:
I LOVE IT! it looks so good. Nice job! The hardware makes it even more amazing! Good Choice.
It looks great Erika! Well done!!
Looks awesome!
I revoke my vote. The white looks good:) Nice work Erika. You're so diy/crafty!
Eeek!! We WILL be here for Christmas and I am so excited that you will be here too. What's more is, we will be moved into our new house. :) I can't wait to see you!
Good choice, I love the white! I will be there for Christmas Dec 20th-Jan 1st. Brent comes on the 23rd. I actually have a friend that's throwing a shower for me the night of the 20th but I have no clue how far it is from where you are to Olympia. If you would like an invite, let me know! But otherwise we would love to see you while we are there! We still have not met little Britta
I love it, too!
Post a Comment