Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow

We have had a crazy winter storm here this week and pretty much everything is shut down. After living in Utah for so many years, I think it is crazy how quickly they cancel school and dedicate 100% of the news to the snow (it was the same in NY too), but I guess it is pretty awesome. We did end up getting like ten inches, after all.





We ( read: I) really wanted to take B sledding, so I found this inner-tube in the basement and made it happen. I realize that I always post videos on here that are probably not very interesting to anyone but me and my mother, and that I have the world's worst "mommy" voice. Whatever, I am sure there are many more to come.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Cute little snow bunny! I hear that crazy storm is heading our way. Shoot.

Brent and Nicole said...

I can't believe how much snow is up there!! We haven't had a big storm down here yet, so sad! And don't worry, I watched your video. Britta is getting so big!

Lyndsey said...

I love your mommy voice! And I love your baby videos:) I am so jealous of all of that glorious snow!!! Save some for us out here in the middle:)

Unknown said...

That was way cute! (& you crack me up, you have a beautiful "mom" voice. lol)