At ten months, she is full of energy and personality, but is still a pretty easy baby given the fact that she doesn't move much. I didn't care for a long time that she wasn't crawling, but about ten months I started to get real tired of people's shock when they found out she didn't crawl. Now would be a great time for stories about cousins you have who never crawled and turned out to be brain surgeons.
She finally popped her first tooth on her ten month anniversary, followed shortly by her second. Since it was the week of Christmas we thought that her two front teeth were gift enough and told Santa he could just bag it this year.
She eats everything. She is a lightweight, but she loves food.
Naps have been tricky this past week. She is reverting back to catnaps and I am not okay with it. I am wondering if maybe we are transitioning to one nap a day.
Her hair is crazy long and in this weird Justin Beiber phase that I am trying to wait out. Just look at the pictures. I have taken to putting it up in a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes.
She is super clingy and getting more cuddly as she gets older. I love the cuddling. The clinging is okay, except it would be nice to be able to hand her off to other people sometimes.
She is impossible to take pictures of because she is always moving--I need a much faster camera.
She is a big fan of standing and can pull herself up like 80% of the way, just needs a little help with the last bit.
She's a babe and we love her.
4 comments:
You are so lucky she isn't crawling! I'm sure she'll be brilliant too. Elijah's been on the go since 6.5 months and it's so tiring! I intend to thwart all future children's attempts at learning how to move about.
I love those cute dimples! Kenzie didn't start crawling until she was almost 10 months old too. And she didn't start walking until around 13 months. It does worry you a bit with your first kid when you think they should be hitting a milestone and they don't, but then when it happens you wonder why you worried about it in the first place.
Her smile is so darn cute!
Not that I'm a genius but my mom tells my that I didn't learn how to crawl until after I learned how to walk... The doctors told her that I would be retarded...But alas, I am not:) And James is barely learning how to crawl too so no big... Don't stress. The doctor I visited a few weeks ago said that if they're starting to pull themselves up, they're doing fine on the 'milestone checklist'. It seems she's doing just what she should be doing:)
Post a Comment