Monday, February 6, 2012

Eleven Months

Some eleven month tidbits:

Super clingy. I am excited for the day when I can pee alone without her screaming because I left the room.

Still loves to eat, but is starting to be a little bit picky. Not a fan.

Loves to scoot on her butt.

Plays a mean game of peek-a-boo.

Loves to take things out of containers and put them back in. She especially loves to put things in my shoes; I spent like half an hour looking for my phone one day before I found it in my running shoe.

Knows the signs for "milk" and "more" and sometimes will sign them.

Is officially only two weeks away from her first birthday.








5 comments:

Emily said...

I miss her.

Rachell said...

She is so stinking cute. Love her.

Brittany said...

Gosh, she is so cute!!

Lyndsey said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe she's nearly a year old!!! Where does the time go?

Lindsay Rasmussen said...

oh my...hair! i am loving all babies with lots of hair! so cute! congrats to the almost 1 year old! :)