Cute family!!
So cute! I love the one of her Grandmas (I assume) kissing her. Her facial expression is amazing.
I am pretty sure that I have the exact same skirt as you (H&M 10 bucks?) Your sweet little girl is getting so big!
I love the one of Chris holding her. So cute. You are rocking those colored skinny jeans. I could never pull that off.
She is so big and I can't stand how cute she is!!!!!!!
You guys are cute together.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute family!!
So cute! I love the one of her Grandmas (I assume) kissing her. Her facial expression is amazing.
I am pretty sure that I have the exact same skirt as you (H&M 10 bucks?) Your sweet little girl is getting so big!
I love the one of Chris holding her. So cute. You are rocking those colored skinny jeans. I could never pull that off.
She is so big and I can't stand how cute she is!!!!!!!
You guys are cute together.
Post a Comment