Thursday, May 10, 2012

Crawling

You may not remember, but a few months ago I was starting to get worried because Britta was not showing any inclination that she would ever crawl (or move for that matter). She was happy as a clam to sit on her butt for hours each day and heaven forbid I stick her on her stomach. Well, at about 11 months she finally figured out how to pull herself into a standing position. With her seemingly new lease on life, she started "crawling" the very next day.

Everywhere we go, people comment on her crawl. It has become so commonplace to me that I forget not all kids crawl like this. For some reason, I never blogged about it, but now that she is closing in on walking I realize that it is definitely blog worthy. Check out the way she moves-- seriously, this is how she gets everywhere. Sister definitely wanted nothing to do with her stomach or knees, I just hope she isn't developing really strong muscles on only one side of her body.




6 comments:

Emily said...

That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I am impressed.

Katie said...

This cracks me up! She looks adorable. Jackson was a late(ish) crawler too, but now he seems unstoppable and so fast.

Brent and Nicole said...

This reminds me of that guy from Lady in the Water that only lifts weights on one arm and gets super buff ... lol :) She is very impressive. I don't think I could move like that

Lindsay Rasmussen said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! She definitely has the most unique crawl! wow. awesome.

Lyndsey said...

Oh my gosh. I was not expecting that! Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

It's like some sort of break dance move... word.