Monday, May 21, 2012

Since this is my phone:

and I consequently haven't jumped on the instagram bandwagon, here's an update of the mundane happenings around here. 

 A dresser I re-finished last week, which actually turned out how I envisioned, which is a miracle because that never happens.
 Butt scratching is a daily occurrence; we are working on it. 
 Baths are pretty much a daily occurrence too.
 She likes to get in her toy box with her toys, which is nice because it makes less of a mess. However, she can't always seem to get back out.
 We spent Mother's Day weekend at the beach soaking up the beautiful weather. Seventy degrees has never felt so good. 
 Rocks never tasted so good, either.

 That smutz on her face--that's summer. 
 Tell me this hat on Grandma doesn't make you smile. 


Teeth brushing with Dad.

What's going on in your neck of the woods?


7 comments:

Chelsea said...

1. Your purple pants are hot.
2. Britta looks more like chris.
3. I miss you guys.

Emily said...

Man I miss you guys! Little Miss Britta is so dang cute and that dresser is amazing! Sean and I need to figure out a time to make our way out there; he just started an internship this week so we'll see when we can sneak away to the west coast!

Rachel DeFreese said...

She is darling! Good job with the dresser! I hope that life in the northwest is looking up for you, I know it's a big change (weather-wise).

Brent said...

I know which side she gets the butt scratching from...it's those dang Herman's!!! Love the pictures. Wish we lived closer so we could hang out and Lincoln and Britta could play. Maybe someday:)

Rachell said...

I love your rug. I love your dresser. I love you. When can we have a phone call or video chat?

The Coons Family said...

Loved this post! So funny... I just recently got instagram so I know the feeling! And nothing I have evner re-done has turned out how I envisioned, so I am glad yours did!

Anonymous said...

The dresser looks great! And the butt scratching/teeth brushing kills me!