We had a wonderful 4th of July here in Washington. The 3rd dawned gray and rainy and I was ready to hand in all hope that summer would ever appear. Magically, the 4th was bright and beautiful and we have seen nothing but sun since. It's about freakin' time, and it has been wonderful!
We started the festivities with the parade. Britta loved it. The video speaks for itself.
She did that for 45 minutes straight.
We walked around town, went to an outdoor concert on the beach, and finished the night off with some fireworks. Pretty awesome.
Reaching out to touch the fireworks.
4 comments:
She is seriously too cute. I miss you guys! You're not by chance going to be in Spokane this weekend? Sean's dad decided to fly us in for a couple (literally...we're only there two) days to surprise Sean's mom for her birthday. We get in at midnight tonight (wish us luck with Madeline) and leave Monday.
So glad you finally got your nice weather!!!
I am SO happy you got a sunny 4th and that it's been sunny since. You deserve it. Britta is adorable. When are you coming to visit?
She looks thrilled! Awesome. I'll bet she was all sorts of tuckered out after that.
Post a Comment