Today we went to Costco. Always an adventure with three kids three and under. Towards the end of our trip Elodie told me she had to go to the bathroom. I told her to hold it. Then I promptly forgot about the whole thing. After I had both babies back in their car seats and half of the groceries unloaded, Elle reminded me she has to go by screaming that she's about to have an accident. It's going to take a miracle to get her back inside in time so instead we improvise. The best thing I could find was a Peach fruit cup, the tiny kind you put in a lunchbox. So pants down, costco parking lot, peeing in the peach cup it was. This is when I found out the hard way that a tiny fruit cup is smaller than a toddler's bladder. Pee running over the edge, Elodie sighs and says "whew, that was close."
Parenting is so fun.
1 comment:
ahahahha best story ever!!!!
Post a Comment