Friday, April 4, 2008

Ok, time for an update




So, Chelsea has been on my case to actually add something to this blog and I figured that since I am at work until 2 A.M.--yes, you read correctly--that I would get on it.


This brings me to the first topic of my blog--the library. Those of you who have been anywhere around around me this semester may have heard my incessant complaining about my job. Basically, I hate it. Not that it's hard, not that I have a horrible boss or co-workers, I think it has something more to do with the general ambiance of this place. Can any self-respecting human tell me why it is necessary to study until two o'clock in the morning on the weekend, especially when finals are over two weeks away? Hmmm...maybe it is so I can sit here mindlessly for as long as possible. Needless to say, I am on the hunt and have already applied for several new jobs for the summer. Relief is on the way!

No comments: