Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sorry

So, it is pretty pathetic when all of your posts for the last three months can fit on one page. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when nothing exciting ever happens to you. Lately, Chris and I have been enjoying our time away from school. We are both busy with work (right now my job consists mostly of manual labor...I dropped an entire bucket of paint down my leg this morning when I was painting the bottom of Provo city's outdoor pool...nice one). Since I have last posted we have not done too much. We had a nice mother's day with my family, and we got to talk to Chris' little brother, Tommy, who comes home from his mission later this summer. One of the first things he said to me was "So, are you a good cook?" I can tell we are going to be good friends. We have only met like two times before he left on his mission so I am excited to get to know him better. Before we hung up Chris asked if Tommy had any advice for him and he said "Well, if you had asked me six months ago I would have told you not to get married!" Ha ha, spoken like a true missionary.

Yesterday we went for a hike, which was nice, but I always find myself wishing that Utah were greener. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures. But we sported our matching tie dye shirts Chris' mom bought for us. I realized this morning when I got to work that I missed one of my lifeguard certification classes last night while we were hiking. Ooops. My boss said it was ok because it was just a fitness test and she knows I can do all if the swim strokes. How she knows this I am not sure, but I am glad that it wasn't a big deal. Back to last night, after we got home and ate dinner we were sitting around when someone knocked on our door. It was our new next door neighbors with a plate freshly baked cookies. They just wanted to come over and meet us, they seem really nice...they may just be our first friends in our ward. After they left, Chris looked at me and said "Wow, I don't think I have ever been that nice." Ha ha, what a guy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should come to logan and go hiking with us! It's soooooo green up here!

Chelsea said...

I've been wondering if you are alive. Im glad to find that your are.

Adam and Brittany said...

Okay, I want to see a picture of your new hair cut! Maybe you will come over to the Alders tonight and watch lost and then i will get to see it.