Monday, January 19, 2009

Just call me Mrs. Schneebly

Nebo and Provo School Districts have hired me as a substitute teacher, meaning now I can fulfill my life long dream of starting a rock band made up of fourth graders. Booyah!

Actually, I think the funniest thing about this picture is unfortunately how much my hair looks like Jack Black's. Creepy...

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

your hair looks nothing like his. rest assured, i would let you know.

Brent and Nicole said...

Congrats on the new job!! Let me know if they keep you busy enough, I thought about doing that. And I second the comment above, your hair is much prettier than Jack Black's...

mallory said...

Erica! i am so glad you got a job!! I couldnt bear the thought of you working at a place like pretzel time at the mall.

Jessica said...

Your hair does not look like his!! and CONGRATS on the job, it is too bad, we have not seen each other since dinosaurs roamed the earth. I love you!