That was the contents of the text message I just sent Chris. He replied "I feel worse." He is probably right. After spending a wonderful four-day weekend with his family, we are both now sick. And back at work, which makes me feel sick all on its own.
I woke up at like three this morning and rolled over to find Chris lying in bed with one of my giant mixing bowls on his stomach. At first I thought he had been sleepwalking or something. Then he told me it was his barf bowl because he had food poisoning from Panda Express and had already thrown up four times (not in the bowl, thank goodness). I had woken up because I couldn't breathe and my throat was raw. Great.
So here we are, a couple of sickos at work. Boo hoo.
P.S. Our internet stopped working (surprise, surprise) but I will update stuff as soon as I can.
1 comment:
I like that your last two posts both refer to crap in some way. Nice. So, you wont be at the gym I presume.
Post a Comment