Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Moab
After graduation, we went down to Moab with a couple of friends. The first day was pretty good, except for the fact that we went hiking for about four hours and Chris' idea of packing food is Cliff bars. I would rather eat sandpaper. When we finally got back to camp and set up it was dark, and the wind was raging. Between the howling wind making it almost impossible to sleep, and the fact that I had to get up twice in the middle of the night to pee (popping a squat in the middle of the night is not so nice) I was getting over camping real quick. After my second trip to the bathroom where I managed to pee all over my pant leg, I announced to Chris that we are never going camping again. Lo and behold, we are going camping this weekend. I have no control.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha... the more you do it the more you'll love it... I dated a guy freshman year was all into that stuff, hiking climbing, camping ice climbing, and I hated it... but i learned to love it when I started dating brandon :P Maybe I was just trying to impress him... but yeah :P
Post a Comment