Some of you may have noticed my lack of posting as of late. That is, the three of you who read this blog.
Anyways, aside form my busyness and lack of interesting things going on in my life, there are weird things going on with my posting window. Has anyone else's format changed and now it is really hard to upload pictures, etc.
I am willing to take any suggestions.
4 comments:
i read your blog! and ps- you have 17 subscribers.
i changed back to the old format. the new one sucks.
ya i don't really like the new format either. at the same time though sometimes large pictures are easier to upload, which is nice.
and ya, your blog is one of my very favorites to read... so there!
I read your blog too Erika! I haven't noticed a change, but then again I don't know how to do much on the blog. We still need to get together before we leave!
Have I told you lately, that I miss you?? We are coming back in 18 days..and we can hardly wait!! Will you guys be around for New Year's this year??
Post a Comment