Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mirrors

Is it possible that the mirrors at my work make me look fatter than I truly am? Because, seriously, everyday I leave my house in the morning with adequate self-esteem and then when I go to the bathrrom at work it's like "chunk-zilla" has arisen.

It's not that bad, but it is kind of weird. I am chalking it up to the mirrors and calling it good. I think it might also be that they show how short I really am.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

totally! think of the mirrors at 24. the ones by the windows make you look chunky and the ones by the weights make you look thin. its weird.

Anonymous said...

Um, yes, totally possible. I have always thought that about mirrors. They are completely arbitrary, which leads me to conclude that you can never really gauge what you really look like, because there is always some kind of distortion going on (remember when I thought running made my bum get bigger? HA, if I only had known how much it would grow when I stopped running and became pregnant).