Wednesday, January 13, 2010

P90X


It has arrived. I find myself really struggling to work out for longer than thirty minutes a the gym, especially because the one at work is so small. So, I have decided to start working out at home. The past three weeks have been very successful.
Now get ready as I prepare to sculpt myself into a roman goddess with P90X. (Which means I will probably wimp out and go back to my Pilates tapes in two weeks.)
Seriously though, I am excited. So excited, in fact, that I gorged myself on Peanut M&M's and now have a stomach ache. Let's face it, I have no self-control.

4 comments:

mallory said...

ERICA!! I have been trying to convince Kendall to let me buy this! I am so proud of you. Let me know how it goes.

Chelsea said...

lets have a work out session together. i want to see how hard it really is.

Kara said...

Oh Erika, i love your blog. You make me laugh so hard. Gorging yourself on m&m's before a workout? We are definitely cut from the same cloth. It reminds me of Freshmen year when i used to eat ice cream sandwiches for breakfast... then not go to class. Who needs self control.

Brent and Nicole said...

P90X is awesome! Brent and I did it for a little while, but then we slacked off. It is pretty intense! good luck with it