Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Anaheim

You know it has been too long when you can't remember your password to log on to blogger.

It is time for an update. Sad to say, there really isn't that much that has happened in the last month. I have been really busy with work and Chris is only one month out from finishing his student teaching. He is very excited. Then I suppose we will have to figure out what we are going to do with our lives. I would really like to stay at my job, so if you hear of any good jobs for Chris, keep us posted.

Two weeks ago, we had our annual convention in Anaheim. This is the time of year when all of the distributors form all over the world come together to scream excitedly about new product announcements and mob my boss with cameras everywhere he goes. I think my main job for the week was that of a security guard/bouncer.

Here are some pictures of the event. It was a lovely 68-70 degrees while we were there and we had the chance to go to Disneyland. Actually, we rented it out, so no lines!


You will notice throughout these pictures that I: A)look like crap...it's my new style, and B) am wearing the same outfit in like all of them. Also, a component of the new "look" and the fact that I packed only a carry-on.


Darth Vader. The lego man, not the girl I am with. :) That is Trisha, my roomie for the week.





Indiana Jones in Legos. The lego store in Downtown Disney was very cool. Ignore my crazy outfit. I blame jetlag....



The view from my hotel window. I don't get out much, okay?


The big reveal. If you have ever seen our old packaging, this is WAY better. Plus, they introduced a bunch of new flavors and new science. It was awesome to see everyone's reactions.





One of the highlights was driving my boss's GT-R to go pick up some tuxedos. This car goes like 200 miles an hour. I took it up to a daring 36.
All in all, a good week.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like an awesome event. The new packaging is really cool. I miss Mary, you and Trish!

Lyndsey said...

Wow!!! I am sooooo jealous of your awesome grown up job! Seems like a fantastic work vacation to me:)