I am two weeks behind on Chris' locations around the globe---yes, globe, as he is now in Canada. He woke up in a cold sweat on Sunday night asking me where his passport was for his "international" trip.
He spent last week in Tampa Bay, where it was approximately one million degress with 200% humidity. Contrast that with the cool 65 degrees Chris is now basking in. It makes one think that the possibility of moving to Canada is not so bad. Until you think about this:
Not cool.
However, it does seem okay in the summer. Take a look at Calgary, Alberta. Chris' current location.
I don't have the energy or desire to look up random fatcs about Calgary so this nice picture will have to do. Just know that Chris misses me more than life itself.


2 comments:
Erica, I am confused as to why Chris is touring around the globe. I dont know if I missed a post explaining this or what, but maybe you could try to explain. Thanks
just realized I spelled your name wrong. sorry about that
Post a Comment