..the mice will play...or blog. We have a Senior Management Activity at work today which means that about half of the company is out and I am holding down the fort in the Executive Department by myself. I am such a dedicated employee.
Anyways, let's give an update, shall we?
This week Christopher finds himself in Motor City. Appropriate considering his line of work. He is at a Jaguar delaership, which he says is only staying alive by selling used Ford Rangers. Well, have you seen a Jag lately? Might as well get a 2004 Hyundai, they look identical.
Since he is in Detroit, I am hoping he will get to stop by the set of 'Tool Time' or maybe just run into JTT. My 12 year old heart melted for those spreads in Teen Beat. Oh, home Improvement, what a wonderful show.
While he probably won't see JTT, he may run into Tim Allen as he is actually from Detroit, or even better, Madonna.
He may also run into some potato chip crucnhing bowlers as Detroit is the potato chip capital of the world, based on consumption and has the most registered bowlers in the United States.
Other interesting facts about Detroit are that it was the first city in the US to have pavement as well as a highway. All because of Ford's production of the Model T.
Here's to the Great North of Michigan.
I am a bit late posting this as Chris will be home in approximately ten hours. Tevs.

No comments:
Post a Comment