Does anyone remember the episode of the Animaniacs entitled Potty Emergency? It is the one where Wakko is about to explode but cannot find a bathroom anywhere (what a great show). For some strange reason, this episode is engrained in my memory.
Maybe it's because I knew that someday my life would become a potty emergency. It is an exaggeration to say I have to go to the bathroom every five minutes. But seriously, not by much. Maybe every thirty. Every time time I stand up after sitting for longer than five minutes I have to go. I always thought this was an exaggeration on the part of pregnant women, but no, it's true and quite ridiculous. I am not even that big yet--I think I am in for a world of hurt these next few months.
On a completely unrelated note, I realized today that a shirt I have owned and worn religiously for years, I have been wearing backwards this whole time. I like it a lot better facing in the correct direction. Go figure.
5 comments:
I love you Erika. You always make my days better with your sense of humor. So unique and so hilarious. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today! I just wish I could hear your laugh and things would be all better:)
I love that episode! It's always stuck with me too!
what shirt???? i am so curious????
It is so fun having another friend go through this at almost the same time! That episode describes pregnancy bladder issues so well. I told Doug this week that if I already have to pee this often NOW, they're just going to have to hook me up to a catheter in my last trimester :)
You always make me laugh! And now you have to post a pic of the shirt..I'm super curious!!
Post a Comment