Chelsea and Jamie threw me a pink baby shower to honor the little one and it was fantastic. I got to wear a crown made by Mallory, eat lots of mini cupcakes, and open gifts to my heart's content. Well done, ladies. I heart you.
Hostesses
![]() |
| BFFAEAE |
Chels did awesome on the decor, as usual.
London Lovelies
I was also very excited about these onesies that everyone made. I even tried my hand at one and it didn't turn out absolutely horrible. I was shocked.
Emily threw a baby shower at work yesterday that was equally as awesome. There were also lots of delicious treats and great company. I have cropped the pictures from this shower to preserve my dignity, but here you can see my cheeks that are beginning to make me look like a chipmunk (you should see my other cheeks...wink, wink). Oh well, I'm pregnant and that's just the way it is. :)
The lovely assistants of TNI.
The spread. I was very excited about the hot pink plates.
I got lots of great things at both showers and am starting to feel like this baby is really coming soon. Thanks to all!






1 comment:
I am sad I wasn't at the work shower..even though I am technically not your coworker...oh well. Congrats!!
Post a Comment