This blog has been super dull lately, sorry. Work has been brutal. Here is something meaningless to read...
Last year, I went off of sugar from Halloween to Christmas, only allowing myself one cheat day on Thanksgiving. Things were getting out of control and I needed to develop some serious disicipline. It was a great idea. I lost a few pounds and didn't feel nasty for the whole month of December as per usual.
I tried to do the same thing this year. I think I lasted one week. After nearly ripping Chris' head off over something so dumb I can't even remember what it was, he suggested that not allowing myself sugar was probably not a good idea "in my condition." Yeah, those words really improved my mood.
Later that week someone at work emailed me a link to a study showing that those who eat chocoalate during their pregnancies have statistically less fussy babies. BS? Probably. But, this coupled with my mood was enough to get me to cave. I have loved every minute of the holidays since. Probably too much. Which is why you have not seen any pictures of me lately. :)
I may get brave yet and post some though.
1 comment:
Erika you are too adorable not to post pictures. As I remember, you looked great even as many of us gained all of that bread weight in London. I am glad you posted!!! I have missed you. We come in on the 18th. I know you're moving and things but if you're going to be around on Dec 22nd, me and Kristi Ann are taking our hubbies out on a double date. You should come!!! It would be so fun to see you if you can make time for us:)
Post a Comment