In case you were curious, below is a picture representation of our drive out East. I would like to take this moment to thank the many Hampton Inns and Arby's establishments we frequented along the way. Without them, I can honestly say I would not have made it. Who knew horseradish sauce could bring a 7 1/2 month pregnant woman so much joy?
Through it all, I managed to only get us lost once. Impressive considering we stayed on the exact same freeway all the way until we reached New York. I got lost in Illinois, in the middle of the day. Driving never was one of my strong suits.










8 comments:
WOW, can't believe you are living in NY now. Glad you made it! Excited for the baby to come....
I enjoyed all the pictures of state signs. Please post some of you too.
That is one long, long drive! Glad you guys made it there safe =)
I'm so glad you're alive!!! I can't wait to hear all about your crazy new adventure!
That Iowa state sign is hilarious! Good luck in New York Erika. I know you will be great anywhere. I can't wait 'til your little girl is born! Being a mom is the very best thing there is and you'll be a wonderful one! Keep blogging so I can keep tabs on you! Love you.
You made it! Good luck getting settled in New York!
Nola is very relieved that you made it one piece. She was worried the whole week. Oh, and I'm still hoping Sean gets a job in NY.
You made it! That is awesome! John should have sent you in a private jet. Seriously.
I wondered at that deep sense of loss I was feeling...it was that you had left the state of Utah. I am sad. And sad that we didn't get together before.
Post a Comment