This is the baby's room.
This is our room, complete with classy blow up mattress. Don't hate on the body pillow...
This is the kitchen...all of it. It has surprisingly well-placed cupboard space, however.
Here is the living room. We had to sell our couch because it would not fit. That was an emotional breakdown for sure. And, I just wanted to point out how much joy Chris is clearly deriving from posing in these pictures. That's why I love him, folks.
Maybe, if I get brave, I will post "after" pictures when everything is 100% settled and decorated. Although, I don't know if I will ever feel like it is.
7 comments:
Even though it's small, the kitchen looks like it has more cupboard space than our Kitchen did in Dennis' upstairs apartment. I think it looks great, and after you decorate it will look amazing =)
That a cute little place hun! O much better than our little basement when we were first married. Can't wait to see what you do to it :) HOpe you're having a grand old time!
I'm so excited for you guys. It's such a cute little nook, and I'm sure you're going to have lots of fun adventures in NY.
Wow I love it, it's beautiful.
At least its cute, clean, and looks pretty updated!! Have you looked into how much it would cost to convert that guy posing in your kitchen to be a dishwasher? I bet you guys will have a blast there, and I bet the 2 years or so will go by before you're ready. And ps..we took the airline job in Vegas for March..so guess who'll be coming to see you as soon as I can!! Hope all is well and you and the baby are feeling well!
Here I was feeling sorry for you and your apartment...until I saw these pictures. Psh. That is like 100x better than our old apt. And way better than Julie's apartment in Julie and Julia. Plus, you're basically in NYC. Nope. I refuse to feel sorry for you, even if you're kitchen is a little dinky and you're pregnant. ;)
Your apartment is beautiful! Really! I love the floors and the molding and the kitchen is very nice, even though it's small.
Post a Comment