Monday, February 28, 2011

Remember these?

Imagine my sheer joy when I woke up this morning to see these little babies.



My ankles!!! Oh how I missed them. And I know that you have all been wanting to see some more pictures of my feet.

In case you forgot what they looked like two weeks ago...



My wedding ring still won't fit though, so I am wondering if my hands grew or if swelling just goes down slower the higher up the body you go. Like, maybe this means that my face is still swollen and will get skinnier, right? :)

More pictures of the baby to come; because I know you are all as obsessed with her as I am.

2 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

oh man, those legs just look painful.

Amber said...

Yeah, my wedding ring didn't fit for a few weeks after delivery, so you're just fine :)