After they did her footstamp, they put it on Chris's arm. He told me that he didn't wash his arm the whole time we were in the hospital.
Chubs.
As unflattering as this picture is, Chris loves the "like mother, like daughter" factor.
We take full advantage of her awake time.
And even fuller advantage of the precious sleeping time.
10 comments:
She is so cute. I want her.
Yup, I think I am obsessed with her too. I can't wait for the day I get to meet her! I hope your first week has been wonderful and you are recovering well!
Amazingly great =) Congratulations again =)
She is so adorable!! I can't wait to meet her!
Whaaaaat a cutie! A perfect baby. Sounds like quite the ordeal you all went through as well. We're so happy to hear that everything ended on a good note. Congrats you guys! Enjoy the happiness of parenthood!
Lots of love from AZ,
Mike & Kellie Greer
She is so so so beautiful!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I love you!
I showed Cory the pictures just now, and the first thing he said was, "Look at her hair!"
She is very cute =)
Your baby is so adorable. I'm obsessed with her. I think this is the third time I've looked at this post just to see the pictures of her:) If you're around at all on Saturday after 2 or Sunday, I will call you and we will finally get to talk!!
I am so envious that she is out! Congrats, she is beautiful!
She is so beautiful. Like mother like daughter, I guess. P.S. Your feet are looking terrific.
Post a Comment