Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beach Babes


One of the great things about where we live is that we are only fifteen minutes from the beach. In desperate need of a fix for my farmer's tan and out of a desire to make sure my girl loves the beach as much as I do, we spent our first afternoon soaking up the rays last week.
I am now nursing a wicked sunburn, but it was so worth it.

 Some of the other hot mamas in the ward joined us as well.


The babies did really well until it was food time. Screaming ensued, but eventually the power of my milk and the sound of the ocean wiped this baby out. And since these girls are BFFs, Lucia decided it was nap time too.

I've got a feeling this is just the first of many beach days this summer.

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

So jealous. So so jealous.

Alina Linn said...

The beach. Something I have not thought about in such a long time because we live no where near one!
The babe is getting so BIG! I still of the day we will finally meet.
And you are a skinny minny!!

ashley: said...

I am obsessed with your child! Soooo cute! I can't wait to meet her one day!